How to write a Conclusion on a Research Paper
A research paper is an integral part of an educational process hence, commonly tested in most academic institutions. Writing it properly is a must if you want to improve your performance. Moreover, it is an academic assignment in form of a term paper or a dissertation based on original research and analysis of a topic. If you need assistance on writing a research paper you can consult us since we provide research paper assignment help. The conclusion of the research paper should be written well for one to gain good marks. The following is how you write an effective research paper conclusion.
What is a conclusion of a research paper?
A conclusion is the final paragraph of a research paper. It contains the summary of your writing as well as predictions for the future. You may be wondering how to finish a research paper. The only way to make your research paper complete is by writing a conclusion.
What is the purpose of a conclusion in a research paper?
The conclusion is very important in your writing because of the following.
- It explains the results of your analysis or research.
- It summarizes your entire work.
- It makes predictions for future hence allowing you to continue with the research in case you decide to further your studies.
If you do not write an effective research paper conclusion you will definitely fail. Consequently, when not in a position to write one consult our research paper assignment help.
Ideas to write an effective research paper conclusion
In case you are wondering how do you write a good conclusion, here are some ideas.
- Restate the topic and thesis statement
You can restate the topic and give a brief explanation why it is important. You have already stated all your points in the body paragraphs. Therefore, there is no need of introducing new information in conclusion paragraph. Do not repeat the thesis word by word. Instead, paraphrase it and at the same time remain focused at the topic.
- You can repeat the main points of your research paper.
Summarize the main points with an aim of reminding the audience what the research is about. To come up with what you should repeat, you can go through the body paragraphs noting down the main ideas. However, you should not repeat all of them since an introduction should not be long.
- Explain the importance of your points
This is the best option if your instructor had requested you to give significance explanation in the conclusion. If you did not have such instructions then you should explain the significance in the body paragraphs. You can also summarize all the ideas with an aim to draw attention to the topic. According to your instructions, you can also call for future action whereby additional research will be carried out.
If you have problem coming up with an effective research paper conclusion, you can seek our online assistance. As you make your request be specific on what kind of conclusion you want and which format should it be written in. For instance, requesting research paper conclusion example APA.
How to make Research Paper conclusion effective
You can make your conclusion paper effective by doing the following
- Be brief but at the same time be informative: a conclusion is simply a sum up of the results you have acquired. Therefore, there is always a golden rule that it should not be too wordy. It should only contain a brief outline without much details. However, it should also be informative and not just plainly written for the sake of writing.
- Restate what you have already written. The conclusion should be catchy reminding the readers of what they have read in the body paragraphs. Therefore, repeat your main ideas precisely and in a strong manner.
- Connect with the introduction. The conclusion should be connected with the introduction. That’s is why one can restate the thesis statement.
- Use transition words. Transition words will help you connect one idea with another. The words link your points improving the flow of your structure. This will enable the reader understand your writing.
What to avoid when writing a conclusion.
When writing you should avoid to start your work with words such as “in conclusion” or “in summary.” This is because they make your writing sound unnatural and unprofessional. Do not introduce new information in the conclusion for this will confuse the reader. Moreover, avoid a personal approach and subjectivity. Instead, write in an objective manner.
Do not forget that the conclusion is the final blow that you will use to impress the reader. Most students get poor grade in their research paper assignment because of a poorly written conclusion. If you experience problems you can look for our research paper assignment help. We have experts who can help you write an effective research paper conclusion.
Save time and excel in your essays and homework. Buy an essay online for the best price for the top-notch grade you deserve.